I didn't watched the SONA of our President because of having a class that they but I have read it.Well I can say that his administration now is really working and doing at least their best.He have tackled the long problems of that our country is going through.Our President done a lot to our country for this year.I'm very happy that they were seeking solutions for our country's problem.I just hope that this will continue until the last days of his term.
I have also some negative comment for them.I'm worried about our country's laws for that matter.The double murder case and other cases from those past months have no improvement at all.It's always investigation and the people who are behind this were not punished at all.What I am trying to imply is that I want change in terms o our laws.I want them to strengthen this so that no one will dare to do such crimes.I hope they can change or make improvements about this.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento